martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

My Ipod


My favorite piece of technology is my Ipod. This is a portable music player, is small and practical (useful). I like it because I can listen my favorite music all time and in this way I don’t get bored during my trip to university or to other places of Santiago. I really thanks for this because I live so far away and when I trip to everywhere it take it at least around one hour. Sometimes I can sit on the bus, in this case I can study during my trip, but generally I can’t, and listen music help to arrive happy to my destiny. 

My father gave me this Ipod on Christmas, around four years ago. He said that it was the latest fashion for that season, for that reason I had to be careful with that, but today my Ipod is very old, because the technology is changing everyday. That is the great business´s Corporation! Wherever I still enjoy my old player music and I don’t need change it.

My life without this piece of technology could be so bored. I think that I can’t stand the longer trips without the happiness that give me the songs of The Beatles everyday in the morning.

5 comentarios:

  1. i have an IPod too, but i don't use it. I prefer my old mp3 :)

    well,see you :)
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also like IPods, I'm going to buy the latest IPod Touch soon eh!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That is so technology for me jajajaja... I like it very much but It confuse me very much.
    Well, you know used this.
    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don't have an Ipod, but I agree with you…life without music is boring! And The Beatles are great!!
    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi cami! I know your iPod, is very beautiful =)
    greetings!!

    ResponderEliminar