martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

Paula



Is very difficult choose just one picture that I like, because I really like the art of the photography.  The works of the other people such professional photographer or make a photo for myself.
This picture is one of my favorites of this year. I made this photo on February when I was enjoying my holidays with my family. We were traveling on the South of Chile. And that moment was on the Villarica Lake, which is a place that I like because you can see the volcano and the lake and that is so beautiful.
The girl that appears on the quay is one of my sisters (we are 4 sisters). She’s Paula and she’s seventeen years old. Paula is a very important person on my life and she is a sensible person. I think that she’s a special kind of girl and with this picture I can show that because is a contemplative image, such a panoramic view to the unknown horizon, just like she is.
All the while staring with her beautiful eyes. And you never can discover why or what is she looking for. But I know that she can see other places and fell so different to the other people. She can find you and know what happen just with a look.
She’s my little sister and this picture was a gift for her, or maybe was intent to discover something of Paula, maybe was a gift to me too.  =)

6 comentarios:

  1. this picture is amazing :O I like really very much it.
    Also, the Villarica's lake is wonderful..
    congrats!! :)
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's a beautiful photo indeed Camila, I liked it!! Camila remeber to use the article IT for example at the beginning: Is very difficult choose> It is very difficult to choose. Well done!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Cami! nice picture!
    I think that you take very beautiful photographs!
    the colors in this photo are amazing
    tace care

    ResponderEliminar
  4. what a beautiful picture!!the colors are great!
    i just love it! *-*

    bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The photo is very beautiful!! I really like it! And also is beautiful what you said about your sister :)
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar