martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

One of the best days of my life...


One of The best days of my life was when I went to Machupichu and I climbed to the top of Wainapichu with my boyfriend, Antonio.

I was 18 and had just finished school.  That  was the first time I went abroad without my parents and I felt so good with that because they trusted me.
Well... that trip was a reward because I worked during December and January to raise the money.

But the better day of that trip was when after 3 days walking trought the jungle and several hours go climbing we arrived to Machupichu and later we climb again but this time to Wainapichu Mountain. That was a defiance to me because I’m not a sportswoman and I smoke a lot, but I really thought that I can do that and I did it.
When we arrived with our friends ( that we just meet on the way ) we start to take a lot of pictures and we were really happy and excited. Still I have the pictures in my bedroom to remember that great day.

After all that we went to thermal baths called Aguas Calientes and we had a break for comfort before drink beers with our new friends and have a nice conversation about ours different way to arrive to Perú. That was an unforgettable moment.

Finally we returned to Chile with a lot of stories to tell.  
That was a great trip!

2 comentarios:

  1. I hope someday visit all the beutifull places!!
    see you! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cami! I dream with to know Machu Picchu!! you are a lucky girl... but I need to tell you a thing... DON'T SMOKE!!! jijiji

    that's all
    kisses!

    ResponderEliminar